Pharmacy Technicians as Part of the Community Pharmacy Team
Meghan O’Neill, Registered Pharmacy Technician at Guardian Drugs – University Health Centre Pharmacy will address how technicians are being utilized to their full scope of practice.
This course is a recording of a Techs in Touch Continuing Education Event held March 25, 2019.
● Identify ways in which Pharmacy Technicians can be utilized in community pharmacy
● Understand the benefits of Technicians practicing to full scope
● Identify the main workflow processes that should be updated to utilize Pharmacy Technicians
● Reflect on possible barriers to practicing at full scope
● Understand ways in which they can advocate for themselves to advance their practice
Participants may claim 1.0 non-accredited CEU.
Members must self-enrol as a student to complete the course by logging into the Education Courses Platform. Click the button below to continue.
If you need help accessing the learning platform contact firstname.lastname@example.org