Volunteer With Us: CE Writer and Reviewer
Everyone is on the search for relevant continuing education (CE) that is pertinent to their practice; have you thought that you should be the one to develop and write it?
PTSA is looking for CE authors to create self-study education courses for pharmacy technicians that can be shared on their online education platform. CE authors will receive and honorarium for each eligible activity they write.
- write CE courses that are relevant to pharmacy technician practice
- ensure CCCEP accreditation standards are met
- work with the Education Director and Moodle Administrator
PTSA is also seeking Continuing Education reviewers. These individuals require varied expertise and would review CE courses as they are written.
A reviewer will:
- read and review CE materials according to CCCEP standards
- provide a report that can be submitted to CCCEP for accreditation purposes
If you are interested in either of these opportunities, please complete a board committee volunteer form here