Anderson Drug- Drumheller, AB -Pharmacy Assistant
Posted on: October 13th, 2023
Anderson Drug, a community pharmacy within Freson Market Ltd/Freson Bros., is looking for a qualified individual who is passionate about helping others to apply for the Pharmacy Assistant (NOC 33103) position in Drumheller, Alberta.
Full Job Description:
- Terms: Permanent, full-time employment, Shift Work, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening
- Wage: $20.00 per hour, 40 hours per week, benefits provided (for full-time employees)
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Location: 101 – 6 Avenue SE, Drumheller, Alberta T0J 0Y6
- Education: College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience.
- Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
- Work setting: Rural area Pharmacy
- Language: English
- Vacancy: 1
- Assist healthcare professionals
- Compound, package, and label pharmaceutical products
- Prepare and maintain equipment and supplies
- Maintain prescription records and inventories of medications and pharmaceutical products
- Compound oral solutions, ointments, and creams
- Ensure the information on prescriptions is accurate, enter client information in databases, and prepare medications for clients using Kroll and MS office software
- Maintain inventories of medications and prescription records of pharmaceutical products
- Maintain supplies
- Maintain inventory of equipment
- Manage routine office functions including reception, telephone, and booking appointments
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Schedule and confirm appointments
Group Benefits plan including Group Insurance benefits available for Full-Time Team Members
How to apply: Send resume and cover letter by email or fax:
Company: Freson Market Ltd/Freson Bros.
Contact: Pat Doyle, Pharmacy Manager
In person: 101 – 6 Avenue SE, Drumheller, Alberta T0J 0Y6
Phone: (403) 823-3995Fax: (780) 968-9292
About Freson Bros.:
Founded in 1955, Freson Bros. is an Alberta-based fresh food retailer. Host to 16 locations across Alberta and employing over over1100 Team Members. Freson Bros. is committed to providing Albertans with high-quality, hand-made, and local food products at a great value. The crafts of Bakers, Butchers, Chefs, and Sausage Makers are championed here. Freson Bros. is home to those who believe really great food (and people) really matter.
If you’re the individual we are looking for, we invite you to submit your resume with a cover letter about what piqued your interest in this role.
To apply, please contact:
Frank FajardoEmail: email@example.com