Introducing the 2022/2023 Board
Elections for the 2022-2023 PTSA Board took place virtually during the Annual General Meeting, September 11th,2022. The board composition is 10 directors. Four new board directors were elected this year, with one board director completing their term. There is a variety of different practice settings situated on our board that gives us new perspectives and ideas for the upcoming year!
Your 2022-23 Board Directors include:
- Ivan Yu – President (Calgary)
- Morgan Lahl –Past President / Education Director (Calgary)
- Allie Weaver – Vice President (Calgary)
- Carlynn Bullock – Secretary (Lethbridge)
- Diane Reeder – Treasurer (Calgary)
- Samantha Kennedy – Communications Director (Peace River)
- Loren Voice – Conference Director (Airdrie)
- Neelu Duhan – Promotions Director (Lethbridge)
- Nicole Rees – Membership Director (Lethbridge)
- Melissa Olson – Advocacy Director (Onoway)
Click here to read short bios about your board directors.
This past year Lindsay Marks completed her term as the Vice President. All members from last year are serving their next term with our four new board members. We are excited to see what this year brings us, including returning to an in-person conference!
There were also a number of new members who expressed interest in volunteering their time to help our organization succeed. Over the next several months, committee membership will be finalized. There are still many volunteer opportunities available if you’re interested in helping PTSA be successful in advocating for the profession, educating on the pharmacy technician’s scope of practice and inspiring professional development.
For volunteering opportunities and to fill out a volunteer form check out our volunteers page
For questions or comments: Contact us