Planning for the 2021 Alberta Pharmacy Technician Conference has begun, and we are looking for DYNAMIC, ENGAGING PHARMACY TECHNICIAN PRESENTERS!
Do YOU or SOMEONE YOU KNOW have KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND/OR INTEREST in a particular topic/area that you would be WILLING TO SHARE with your pharmacy technician peers?
ALL topics will be considered, while feedback from past conference attendees suggests an interest in hearing about:
- practice in LONG TERM CARE settings
- NON-STERILE COMPOUNDING STANDARDS/COMPOUNDING SUPERVISOR EXPERIENCES
- MEDICATIONS/DISEASE STATES (ONCOLOGY, CYTOTOXIC, PSYCHIATRY, DIABETES, BIOSIMILARS)
- HOMECARE SUPPLIES (OSTOMY/INCONTINENCE/WOUND CARE/COMPRESSION STOCKINGS)
- COMMUNICATION/CONFLICT RESOLUTION
Those interested in presenting, please send an email to email@example.com indicating the following:
- Presentation topic and brief description
- Related experience and/or expertise
- What practice setting(s) the topic is relevant to
Deadline for submissions: February 1st, 2021.
If you are interested in presenting, but have questions, or need more information, please send us an email!