Call for 2023 Conference Presenters
Planning for the 2023 Alberta Pharmacy Technician Conference has begun! The conference will be held in Calgary, AB, in person, September 8&9, 2023.
We are looking for DYNAMIC, ENGAGING PHARMACY TECHNICIAN PRESENTERS!
Do YOU or SOMEONE YOU KNOW have KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND/OR INTEREST in a particular topic/area that you would be WILLING TO SHARE with your pharmacy technician peers?
ALL topics will be considered, while feedback from past conference attendees suggests an interest in learning about:
- Community or hospital central production facilities
- Continuity of care between community and institutional pharmacy
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Sterile and non-sterile compounding within unique/niche environments
Those interested in presenting, or have topic/presenter suggestions, please send an email to Conference Director by February 15, 2023 and indicate the following:
- Presentation topic and brief description of expected learning objectives
- Presenter’s related experience and/or expertise
- Practice setting(s) the topic is relevant to
If you are interested in presenting, but have questions, please send us an email!